Installation & Care Tips
1. All wax, dirt, oil etc. must be removed from the application surface prior to installation.
2. To remove wax and such use blow dryer or leave in the sun to soften wax and remove with dry cloth. Then use solvent such as acetone or minerial spirts on a clean cloth for final clean up.
3. Before removing backing paper use a pincil to mark desired position before application.
4. We use 3M pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) so press down firmly on entire pad surface. Take time to make sure all edges are pressed down to ensure maximum adhesion.
5. Allow 24 hours for maximum bonding adhesion and keep product out of direct sunlight when not in use for maximum longevity.