The Fly High Side Sacs fit along the side of the engine compartment on inboard boats and they will conform to fit under the seats of open bow boats. They are designed to get more weight forward in the boat to balance any ballast you may have back by the engine. Their narrow profile also makes for a better fit than a standard sac. All Pro X Series Fat Sacs are constructed with a whitewater rafting material called Valmex. These sacs are unbelievably durable and no longer need the support of an outer shell. This Fly High Pro X Series wakeboard ballast bag includes the necessary fittings for filling and draining using a portable wakeboard ballast pump; you do not need to purchase anything else.
Have questions or need products shipped Internationally? Please Contact us and we’ll be glad to assist!
- Body – 48in x 12in x 12in
- Weight 260 lbs ea, total 520 lbs. / 236 kg
- Ports: 2 fill/vent – 1 drain
- Includes Quick Connect Valve system filling and draining an easy task
- Made from super durable Valmex
- Designed with Awesomeness
- Made In USA