RSPro® Front Deck Grip II is super thin (1mm) cork material that reduces the height and cushion between your feet and the board delivering a superior board feel. The cork material is formed by honeycomb shaped cells that make it very efficient for impact absorption, heat protection and insulation.
The Front Deck Grip II works on all kinds of boards (epoxy, PU, wood and foam). Designed so the angles are identical to those of the HexaTraction®, to allow you to match the Front Deck Grip II with the HexaTraction for a full wax free board.
- Super thin for a better board feeling and without the “locked up” effect of traditional pads.
- Sustainable and energy efficient material.
- Shape match with HexaTraction and Hexa Tail completing a full no-wax board.
- Easy to install (and remove)
- Works on all kinds of boards (epoxy, PU, wood and foam)
- Shape match with HexaTraction completing a full no-wax board
- Doesn’t absorb water
- Cork honeycomb shaped cells with excellent impact absorption properties.
- Heat protection and insulation
- Designed and manufactured in Barcelona
- 1mm thickness.
- 16 cut outs for better grip and reduced weight.
- General dimensions: 39×52 cm (15.3″x20.4″)
- 4 pieces of 9×41.3cm (3.5″x16.3″)
- Net weight: 100 grams (3.5 ounces)
- Made from cork.