RSPro® Front Grip Arrow is super thin (1mm) cork material that reduces the height and cushion between your feet and the board delivering a superior board feel. The cork material is formed by honeycomb shaped cells that make it very efficient for impact absorption, heat protection and insulation. The Front Grip Arrow works on all kinds of boards (epoxy, PU, wood and foam). Designed so the angles are identical to those of the HexaTraction®, to allow you to match the Front Grip Arrow with HexaTraction or Tail Grip Arrow for a fully wax-free board!
- Inspired by nature. By the fletching feathers of an arrow.
- Super thin for a better board feeling and without the “locked up” effect of traditional pads.
- Sustainable and energy efficient material.
- Shape match with HexaTraction, Tail Grip Arrow or other RSPro wax alternatives for a wax-free board.
- Easy to install (and remove)
- Works on all kinds of boards (epoxy, PU, wood) but foam.
- Doesn’t absorb water
- Cork honeycomb shaped cells with excellent impact absorption properties.
- Heat protection and insulation
- Designed and manufactured in Barcelona