Performance, I want you to meet Sustainability, who does help reduce human impact on our planet.
Sustainability, meet Performance. Performance helps surfers imitate WSL stars. It’s good for surfing progression as a sport.
Now you can connect in the RSPro Tail Grip Arrow:
- Best suited for swallow or fish tails
- Compact, plastic-free cardboard packaging
- No arch or bumps for better foot movement
- Super thin base for better board feeling
- Made out of cork to match our cork Front Grips and layered over an EVA kick
- Extremely light and non-aggressive to your skin
- Design & manufacturing in Barcelona
- 25mm kick.
- No arch or bumps for better foot movement.
- 6 pieces. 12.2″x12.6″ (31cm x 32cm)
- 1.5mm thickness.
- Net weight: 75 grams (2.6 ounces)
- Made from cork and EVA foam.
- Shape match with HexaTraction and other RSPro wax alternatives completing a full no-wax board.
Tips for a perfect installation:
- Always start by throughly clean the board deck with alcohol or similar. Make sure no rest of wax is present. Avoid industrial cleaners.
- Before starting, arrange traction layout.
- Use the stringer or mark the center of the board with a pencil.
- Start with the central part. Peel off the adhesive backing on one end and start applying, making sure it’s aligned with the center of the board
- Then side parts ensuring even gaps on each side
- Apply pressure on all the edges and all around the pad.
- >Wait for some hours to let the glue cure and go surf 🏄♂️ 🏄♀️ 🤙🏼