Performance, I want you to meet Sustainability, who does help reduce human impact on our planet.
Sustainability, meet Performance. Performance helps surfers imitate WSL stars. It’s good for surfing progression as a sport.
Now you can connect in the RSPro Tail Grip:
- Recycled, piece of art cardboard packaging.
- 25mm kick.
- 7mm arch.
- Super thin base for better board feeling.
- Made out of cork to match our cork Front Grips and layered over an EVA kick.
- Extremely light and non-aggressive to your skin.
- Design & manufacturing in Barcelona.
- 25mm kick
- 7mm arch
- 3 pieces
- 12.1″x12.3″ (30.8 x 31.2 cm)
- 1.5mm thickness
- Net weight: 110 grams (3.8 ounces)
- Made from cork and EVA foam
- Identical shape angles with Front Deck Grip for a perfect match
Tips for a perfect installation:
- Always start by throughly clean the board deck with alcohol or similar. Make sure no rest of wax is present. Avoid industrial cleaners.
- Before starting, arrange traction layout.
- Use the stringer or mark the center of the board with a pencil.
- Start with the central part. Peel off the adhesive backing on one end and start applying, making sure it’s aligned with the center of the board
- Then side parts ensuring even gaps on each side
- Apply pressure on all the edges and all around the pad.
- >Wait for some hours to let the glue cure and go surf 🏄♂️ 🏄♀️ 🤙🏼